|DS1005: Ethernet interface
||DS1015: Ethernet, GPRS*, Wi-Fi*
|8 digital isolated inputs
||6 high-power (10A/30VDC) relays
|Supports card readers
||1 RS232/485 port
|IP68-compliant, -30C to +75C range
||Remote I/O application
With eight opto-isolated sensor inputs, six high-power relay outputs, and one simple RS232/485 port, the DS1005 and DS1015 are a great fit for industrial and building automation as well as security, safety, and access control applications.
The DS1005 offers the Ethernet interface only, while the DS1015 features Ethernet, as well as optional Wi-Fi and GPRS.
Unlike many "remote I/O" products, the capabilities of the DS1005 and DS1015 are not limited to just relaying I/O data to a central server. Programmability in Tibbo BASIC means you can create systems where intelligent decisions are taken in real-time by the device itself.
The DS1005 and DS1015 are especially suitable for access control applications: Four of the eight sensor inputs can be used to handle up to two card readers (two inputs per reader), which leaves four sensor inputs for connecting to a door switch, exit button, etc.
The devices come preloaded with an open-source application for remote control/monitoring of the device's inputs and relays through a web-browser or Tibbo's AggreGate device management system. This application can easily be customized for any functionality desired.
Wi-Fi antenna (with DS1015G only)
GPRS antenna (with DS1015C and DS1015GC only)
DS1000 waterproof kit with secondary cover, cable glands, screws
DMK1000 DIN rail mounting kit
TB1005 test board
WAS-P0004 serial cable for firmware upgrades
12V/1A adaptor: APR-P0008 (US), APR-P0009 (EU), APR-P0010 (UK)
WAS-1499 straight Ethernet cable (for this device can be used as crossover cable too)
- Sock — socket comms (up to 16 UDP, TCP, and HTTP sessions).
- Net — controls Ethernet port.
- Ser — in charge of serial channels.
- Ssi — up to 4 serial synchronous interface channels (for SPI, I2C...).
- Io — handles I/O lines, ports, and interrupts.
- Rtc — keeps track of date and time.
- Fd — manages flash memory file system and direct sector access.
- Stor — provides access to the EEPROM.
- Romfile — facilitates access to resource files (fixed data).
- Pppoe — accesses the Internet over an ADSL modem.
- Ppp — accesses the Internet over a serial modem (GPRS, etc.).
- Pat — "plays" patterns on five status LED pairs.
- Beep — generates buzzer patterns.
- Button — monitors the setup button.
- Sys — in charge of general device functionality.
Function Groups: String functions (27 in total!), date/time conversion functions (8), encryption/hash calculation functions (AES128, RC4, MD5, SHA-1), and more.
Variable Types: Byte, char, integer (word), short, dword, long, real, string, plus user-defined arrays and structures.
This product is a member of the DS10xx family.
Works with AggreGate Device Management system.