|DS1004: Ethernet interface
||DS1014: Ethernet, GPRS*, Wi-Fi*
|8 A/D inputs (24 bits)
||4 D/A outputs (14 bits, voltage/curr.)
|2 low-power (1A/24VDC) relays
||1 RS232/485 port
|IP68-compliant, -30C to +75C range
||Remote I/O application
Featuring high-precision A/D and D/A channels, the DS1004 and DS1014 are ideally suited for measurement and control applications in the fields of building automation (think HVAC), process automation, lab work, etc.
The DS1004 offers the Ethernet interface only, while the DS1014 features Ethernet, as well as optional Wi-Fi and GPRS.
Unlike many "remote I/O" products, the capabilities of the DS1004 and DS1014 are not limited to just relaying I/O data to a central server. Programmability in Tibbo BASIC means you can create systems where intelligent decisions are taken in real-time by the device itself.
The capabilities of the DS1004 and DS1014 are further expanded by two low-power relays and one simple RS232/485 port. This port can be used for connecting an auxiliary serial device, a card or barcode reader, or even additional DS10xx devices.
The devices come preloaded with an open-source application for remote control/monitoring of the A/D, D/A, and relays through a web-browser or Tibbo's AggreGate device management system. This application can easily be customized for any functionality desired.
Wi-Fi antenna (with DS1014G only)
GPRS antenna (with DS1014C and DS1014GC only)
DS1000 waterproof kit with secondary cover, cable glands, screws
DMK1000 DIN rail mounting kit
TB1004 test board
WAS-P0004 serial cable for firmware upgrades
12V/1A adaptor: APR-P0008 (US), APR-P0009 (EU), APR-P0010 (UK)
WAS-1499 straight Ethernet cable (for this device can be used as crossover cable too)
- Sock — socket comms (up to 16 UDP, TCP, and HTTP sessions).
- Net — controls Ethernet port.
- Ser — in charge of serial channels.
- Ssi — up to 4 serial synchronous interface channels (for SPI, I2C...).
- Io — handles I/O lines, ports, and interrupts.
- Rtc — keeps track of date and time.
- Fd — manages flash memory file system and direct sector access.
- Stor — provides access to the EEPROM.
- Romfile — facilitates access to resource files (fixed data).
- Pppoe — accesses the Internet over an ADSL modem.
- Ppp — accesses the Internet over a serial modem (GPRS, etc.).
- Pat — "plays" patterns on five status LED pairs.
- Beep — generates buzzer patterns.
- Button — monitors the setup button.
- Sys — in charge of general device functionality.
Function Groups: String functions (27 in total!), date/time conversion functions (8), encryption/hash calculation functions (AES128, RC4, MD5, SHA-1), and more.
Variable Types: Byte, char, integer (word), short, dword, long, real, string, plus user-defined arrays and structures.
This product is a member of the DS10xx family.
Works with AggreGate Device Management system.