10/100BaseT Ethernet port
One RS232 port
Wide supply voltage (10-25V)
The DS203 is a serial device server that can be used to quickly network-enable virtually any serial device or system. Compared to the original DS100 converter, the DS203 is smaller, faster, and has a larger memory.
The DS203 is offered with Tibbo Device Server Toolkit software, which includes Virtual Serial Port Driver for Windows and Linux.
- 10/100BaseT, auto-MDIX Ethernet port.
- One RS232 serial port (TX, RX, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR).
- Two status LEDs on the RJ45 jack.
- Two Ethernet status LEDs on top of the device.
- Power: 10-24V (12V nominal).
- Dimensions: 60x47x30mm.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
- CE- and FCC- certified.
DMK1000 DIN rail mounting kit
12V/0.5A adaptor: APR-P0011 (US), APR-P0012 (EU), APR-P0013 (UK)
WAS-1499 straight Ethernet cable*
WAS-P0004(B) DB9M-to-DB9F serial cable (device-to-PC)
WAS-P0005(B) DB9F-to-DB9F serial cable (device-to-device)
*For this device can be used as crossover cable too
- Full- and half-duplex serial port modes.
- Server, client, and server/client network ("routing") modes.
- Numerous other options for connections, serial port, etc.
- 8KB data buffers (one in each direction).
- Configuration stored in the EEPROM.
- Detailed status indication via LEDs.
- Setup through the serial port or network (UDP, Telnet).
- Remote control of RTS, CTS, DTR, and DSR lines.
- "On-the-fly" commands for immediate serial port configuration.
- Serial-side "modem" commands for network connections control.
- Direct control of ADSL modems.
- Supports UDP, TCP, ARP, ICMP (ping), DHCP, PPPoE, LCP.