|10/100BaseT Ethernet port
||Optional 802.11b/g Wi-Fi interface*
|RS232, RS422, and RS485 modes
||Optional OLED display
|3 channels in the RS232 mode
|DIN rail, wall mounting plates incl.
* Mutually exclusive
The DS1102 is a compact BASIC-programmable controller targeting serial-over-IP and serial control applications.
The DS1102 features a universal RS232/422/485 serial port. The device has a single DB9M connector and is priced as a single-port product, yet provides 3 independent serial channels (when in the RS232 mode).
Device power can be supplied via its power jack or the optional power-over-Ethernet board*.
The DS1102 can also be equipped with a 96x32 monochrome OLED display and Wi-Fi interface*.
There are eight LEDs on the device's front: green and red main status LEDs, a yellow Ethernet link LED, and five blue LEDs, which can be used for Wi-Fi signal strength indication. A buzzer is provided as well.
Each DS1102 is supplied with the DIN rail and wall mounting plates.
The device comes preloaded with a fully functional serial-over-IP application.
* Wi-Fi and power-over-Ethernet options are mutually exclusive
- Superior upgrade to the DS1206 and DS100B devices.
- Based on the high-performance T1000 IC.
- 10/100BaseT, auto-MDIX Ethernet port.
- Optional 802.11b/g Wi-Fi interface.
- Optional 96x32 monochrome OLED display.
- Optional power-over-Ethernet.
- Software-selectable RS232, RS422, and RS485 modes:
- Baudrates of up to 921,600bps;
- None/even/odd/mark/space parity modes;
- 7/8 bits/character modes;
- Optional RTS/CTS flow control (RS232 and RS422 modes);
- Direction control (RS485 mode).
- Up to 3 serial channels in the RS232 mode; flexible mapping, such as:
- A single channel: RX, TX, CTS, RTS, DSR, and DTR lines;
- 3 channels: RX, TX, RX2, TX2, RX3, and TX3.
- 1024KB flash memory for firmware, application, and data.
- 2KB EEPROM for data storage.
- Eight LEDs:
- Green and red main status LEDs;
- Yellow Ethernet link LED;
- Five blue LEDs (can be used for Wi-Fi signal strength indication).
- Built-in buzzer.
- Software-controlled onboard PLL.
- Power: 12VDC nominal (min. 9V, max. 18V).
- Dimensions: 90x48x25mm.
- Operating temperature range: -5 ~ 70 C.
- Firmware is upgradeable through the serial port or network.
- CE- and FCC-certified.
DIN rail mounting plate
Wall mounting plate and two screws
12V/0.5A adaptor: APR-P0011 (US), APR-P0012 (EU), APR-P0013 (UK)
WAS-1499 straight Ethernet cable*
WAS-P0004(B) DB9M-to-DB9F serial cable (device-to-PC)
WAS-P0005(B) DB9F-to-DB9F serial cable (device-to-device)
DS1100 single-channel RS232 controller
DS1101 3.5-channel RS232 controller
*For this device can be used as crossover cable too
- Sock — socket comms (up to 16 UDP, TCP, and HTTP sessions).
- Net — controls the Ethernet port.
- Wln — handles the Wi-Fi interface (when present).
- Lcd — controls the OLED display (when present).
- Ser — in charge of serial channels.
- Io — handles I/O lines, ports, and interrupts.
- Fd — manages flash memory file system and direct sector access.
- Stor — provides access to the EEPROM.
- Romfile — facilitates access to resource files (fixed data).
- Pppoe — accesses the Internet over an ADSL modem.
- Ppp — accesses the Internet over a serial modem (GPRS, etc.).
- Pat — "plays" patterns on green and red status LEDs.
- Beep — generates buzzer patterns.
- Button — monitors the setup button.
- Sys — in charge of general device functionality.
Function Groups: String functions (27 in total!), date/time conversion functions (8), encryption/hash calculation functions (AES128, RC4, MD5, SHA-1), and more.
Variable Types: Byte, char, integer (word), short, dword, long, real, string, plus user-defined arrays and structures.
This product is a member of the DS110x family.
This product supports