GA1000 Wi-Fi Add-on Module
The GA1000 Wi-Fi add-on further expands the capabilities of Tibbo's BASIC/C-programmable and serial-over-IP products by adding 802.11b/g communications to the already powerful hardware mix.
The module relies on the SPI interface and requires only 5 I/O lines to control.
The GA1000 has a chip antenna onboard and a connector for an additional external antenna.
* Please note that the GA1000 is a slave device and cannot be used on its own. The GA1000 will only work with compatible Tibbo products.
- Implements 802.11b/g Wi-Fi standard.
- Requires only five I/O lines to control.
- Chip antenna onboard, coaxial connector for an external antenna.
- Red status LED for scan/link indication.
- Power: 280mA @ 3.3V (active state).
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 42.0x19.0x6.7mm.
- Prototyping-friendly 2.54mm (100mil) pin pitch.
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70C.
- CE- and FCC-certified (see PDF links on the right).
- FCC ID: XOJGA1000.
- EM1000 programmable IoT module
- EM1206 programmable IoT module
- EM500 programmable IoT module
- EM1001 programmable IoT board
- DS1001 programmable 3.5-channel RS232 Controller
- DS1002 programmable 3-channel RS232/422/485 controller
- TPP2 board, part of the Tibbo Project System (TPS)
- TPP3 board, part of the Tibbo Project System (TPS)
The GA1000 is supported by a powerful wln object, which is included into the platforms of compatible BASIC/C-programmable devices.
Our serial-over-IP (SoI) application also makes the full use of the GA1000 and Wi-Fi communications.
Files and Documentation
|GA1000 binary file*||ga1000fw.bin|
GA1000 Hardware Manual
(EMC and RTTE)
|FCC Certificates||ga1000-fcc-ext.pdf (with external antenna)
ga1000-fcc-chip.pdf (with onboard antenna)
* You will need this file only when creating Wi-Fi-enabled Tibbo BASIC/C applications.
Order your GA1000
The GA1000 add-on is a slave device and cannot be used on its own.
The module will only work with compatible Tibbo products.