The FAT810 is an Ethernet Data Terminal, based on Tibbo's EM1000 BASIC-programmable module. It features a built-in card reader, keypad and LCD, all powered by the EM1000. It's a great device for factory floor automation and data collection, and it lookes like this:
Some of the FAT810's specifications:
- Easy to set up.
- Its 20-key keypad is fully programmable.
- Can be either wall- or desk-mounted.
- Comes with one of two firmware versions: ROM-0935 for backwards compatibility, and ROM-1069 for read-write support for Mifare cards.
- Comes with its own PC software for direct communication.
- Firmware (Tibbo BASIC application) can be fully customized and modified as per customer requirements.